Ed Calderon interview This interview with Ed went to a place that not many of the conversations on this podcast have gone. Because of his time operating in the darkness of Mexico Ed is now enabled to teach the innocent and the protectors of the light how to not only survive but thrive in high threat environments. This interview got dark as we talked about techniques, tactics, principles, trends and patterns used by cartels, criminals, human traffickers and Drug lords South of the border and also within the United States of America. For over a decade Ed Calderon worked in the fields of
• Primary function these days.
• Lieutenant Colonel Leyzaola and his impact on Ed.
• Why Ed is in the game.
• The primary thing Ed’s time and experience
• Executive protection do’s and don’ts in Mexico.
• Three most important components for personal protection.
• Three most important traveling considerations for personal safety.
• Misconceptions about personal safety.
• Misconceptions about executive protection.
• Most impactful experience out in the field, why and what was learned from it?
• The biggest mistakes civilians make with regards to abductions and personal protection.
• Detecting surveillance by kidnappers.
• Hard targeting
• Escaping and abduction:
• What should an executive protection agent do if
• How to deal with kidnappers if contacted after
• Current tools and tactics abductors are using
• Play-by-play example of
• Body disposal
• What factors
• Recognizing kidnappers- avatars, MO’s, trends and significant features/tells
• Tools and pocket items- uses
• What is
• Daily rituals that make Ed better at his craft.
• Ed’s ultimate contribution
– What he wants you to remember him by.
More from Ed at http://edsmanifesto.com
Support the podcast www.patreon.com/join/ByronR
For more www.executiveprotectionlifestyle.com
Support Byron’s Work
Support Byron’s work by becoming a PATREON and achieve access to exclusive content + other benefits while joining forces with him to change the world.